Brainerd/Baxter Real Estate
If you want to experience the perks of city living with the peaceful spirit of the country, Brainer/Baxter is the perfect destination.
With some of the largest resorts in the area and a wealth of commercial amenities, Brainerd/Baxter is quickly developing into a hotspot in the heart of Minnesota. Many residents love the area for easy access to beautiful lakes and outdoor recreational opportunities, while visitors and tourists appreciate the shopping and restaurant options. Your southern access to the Gull Lake Chain of lakes, which brings tourists from all over the country each year.
What to Love
- A mecca for surrounding smaller communities
- Large, impressive resorts
- Friendly community spirit
- Close access to shopping and entertainment
Many residents look upon the Brainerd/Baxter area as the gateway to the lake country, and many locals from the surrounding, smaller areas travel to Brainerd/Baxter for everything that they need to decorate and host parties in their lakefront properties. With endless opportunities for outdoor recreation and a welcoming atmosphere, there's a reason why the Brainerd/Baxter area is considered "easy to get to and hard to leave!"
Dining, Entertainment & Shopping
Things to Do
From festivals and parks to hiking trails, Brainerd/Baxter has it all. The area is well-known for hosting many fun festivals, including the Lakes Jam Music Festival, which takes place every year in June. The Brainerd International Raceway is a major draw, hosting both bike and auto races as well as special events. The Brainerd Jaycees host the Jaycees Fishing Extravaganza, an event that invites anglers of all ages to enjoy the great outdoors, and is the largest Ice Fishing Contest in the world - pretty cool huh?
Brainerd/Baxter has many top-rated schools and districts, including the following:
- Brainerd Public Schools, Grades K-12. Great schools and dedicated staff complement the modern facilities.
- Lake Region Christian Schools, Grades K-8. Religious educational institutions offer a lot for students of all ages.
- St. Francis of the Lakes Catholic School, Grades Pre-K-8. Acclaimed academics and a beautiful facility.
Check out nearby neighborhoods to learn about more options: